Sunday, March 22, 2009

The State of Things

I've been a mess lately; letting stress seep into my senses. It immobilizes me to the point that all I do is sit in front of my computer, worried about how much I have to do: homework, projects, graduation announcements, job searching, and the list goes on. Such is my state that I have no clue what to do now.
This position leaves me awkwardly empty. I'm trying to keep up with it all, but nothing comes; therefore, nothing goes. I eat, sleep--which has also become disoriented--and go to class. The state that I've gotten myself into is no better than all the panic attacks I had before I became "well." At least then I had a purpose for it and ended up in the hospital.
Now what I've got are relapsing short-term memory problems, insecurity because of my memory and the feeling that if I don't get these sorted (and soon) that I'll burst.


Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment