Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Break

Why is it that when break is looming near by, every little bit of stress seems to be magnified? I don't have any more to do than usual, but each little assignment seems to be weighing me down and I can only focus on the freedom that I know is only a few days away. Procrastination increases, focus deteriorates, and I can't help but let my mind wander to the relaxation and endless basking in the sun that I know will be mine in only a few days. I can almost feel the sun rays beating down on my skin as I lounge poolside. Pretty soon it will be time to go shower and check out the tan lines that are forming. I'll have a nice dinner, perhaps seafood, and then get ready for an evening out on the town. No school. No stress. A full week of freedom. If it only it were here now...

SRH

No comments:

Post a Comment