Sunday, March 29, 2009

Impatience

Right now I am super impatient for the future.
It's around this time of year that I get really sick of the weather getting below freezing, because I just want it to be warm enough for me to plant the garden. And I have this yearning anxiety to dig in the dirt, pulling up weeds and putting in new plants, to get the dark, rich earth stuck beneath my fingernails. When I hold up my hands and see fingernails with black tips, I know that spring has truly arrived.
But it's also for graduation. I am a little sad to leave Concordia and all my friends, as this place has had a wonderful impact on my life. But I am so eager to start vet school I can hardly contain myself. I am absolutely sure that when I start school and have all the hard classes and homework, I will be wishing it was still summer . But I am totally ready to move on with my life right now. I guess I have quite a case of senioritis, only I'm not looking forward to time off of school I'm looking forward to more school. Bring it on!!
~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment