Sunday, March 15, 2009

Abigail Marie Kimbrough

So I have a new niece, yay! And I shall call her Abby. Anyway, this makes 7 - 4 nieces, 3 nephews. My sister Cindy - the oldest (17 years older) has 2 kids, My brother Mark (15 years older) now has 3 and my sister Sarah (11 years older) has 2. Now everyone is looking at me. I work with kids on a daily basis however, I don't plan on having any of my own. I enjoy being able to hang out with them and play with them and then I get to send them home. I like being able to sleep at night and eat when I want and being on my own. People don't understand that. They say I'm good with kids and should be a teacher. I say, no kids, especially not now. I already have 13 to deal with.
I can't believe this week went by so fast. It's already Sunday! Today I get to finish my laundry and head back to Dodge. Ugh. I hate Dodge.
-CK

No comments:

Post a Comment