Sunday, March 15, 2009

I won't be seeing you

There are small pleasures in life that I find extremely pleasurable.  One is when you have an actual excuse for missing school.  Whether it be a sickness or a field trip, there is some joy in knowing that you are not where you are suppose to be.  I am suppose to be back at school right now.  I am suppose to be doing my laundry and preparing for Monday classes.  Instead I find myself typing at my computer with John and Kate Plus Eight in the background and in the state of Colorado.  
Yes, I will not be seeing you on monday.  Instead I will be swishing down the slopes of Winter Park.  Actually swishing is not the right word.  Crashing would probably be better due to the fact that I fall all the time.  If I come back with a broken leg now you won't be surprised.  

No comments:

Post a Comment