Sunday, March 15, 2009

Forgetfulness

I realize that I forget on several occasions to post for this class, so Spring BReak has somewhat allowed me to catch up.  I wonder where my forgetfulness comes from because I have come to believe that it is a hereditary trait.  It must be from my mother's side because my father is the least forgetful person I know.  It's ok though because although I lose things all the times I always manage to find them.  I tend to joke a lot that I'm catholic because the patron saint of finding things seems to like me a lot.  Allow an example.  I bought this amazing digital cameral my Senior year of high school.  It was pretty and pink and made this great noise when it turned on.  And then I lost it.
I should have freaked out but by this time I had excepted the fact that I lose things and that they eventually find them.  9 months later I did.  It was underneath my seat in my car, a place that I never look.  Unfortunately I never seem to remember to blog and there is no way to find it.  I guess I'll have to take a leaf out of my dad's book and start putting it down on a calendar.  But you know what would probably happen, I would lose the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment