Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Wonders of NyQuil

Earlier this week I came down with a cold. It sucked...big deal, I know. The worst part was not being able to get a good nights sleep after feeling miserable all day. Then I found my new best friends...the 'Quils...first names Day and Ny...they are so dependable. They always made me feel better. I made myself laugh though because I came to think of DayQuil as some type of energy formula. I thought, if I take DayQuil at night will it help me stay up late and get some work done? Likewise, I came to see NyQuil as some type of poison apple that as soon as I consumed it I would pass out. I made sure to have my contacts out, my pajamas on, and fully reclined before taking a dose. One night I took some NyQuil while sitting at my computer and I swear it made my legs fall asleep. I quickly scrambled up to my bed before the medicine took hold of my entire body. I don't think I understand how it works....but however it works, I'm likin' it.

-Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment