Sunday, April 26, 2009

Done with School--Time to Work

"She's like a ticking clock."--Jason Bateman (Juno)

I have absolutely no plans for the future. Graduation is drawing ever nearer, and I have ... well (will have) a piece of paper that states my degree. Rest assured, I'm looking for work, but nothing ... and I mean nothing has given me any success. Scared Shitless is what it should say, but I haven't got time for that. Never do.

In fact, the scared part of me has never been allowed out. It settles next to the stressed, nervous, anxious and panicked. My Dad has been the cause of that. It's not bad; in fact, if he hadn't have been there pushing me, I would've fallen and not made it as far as I am today.
We talked about a week ago, where he "panicked for" me. Somebody has to do it, right?

Oh, I'm plenty worried, but I also have the assurance that God will be there for me. I'm not trying to be "churchy," but on the whole knowing that He has my back helps.

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment