Sunday, April 19, 2009

confusion and frustration

Yay for sleeping in! Saturday night church is awesome like that.
So the play is quickly approaching as is the end of the semester. I have kind of a slow week this week but then next week it will be crazy. Hopefully I'll work ahead this week, but I'm really doubting it.
I still have no idea what I want to do for a job this summer. Everyone keeps asking me but I don't have an answer. I dunno if I wanna stay in Geneva or Lincoln or Seward... I don't know what I want to do - maybe work in a library or I just don't know. I'm confused and I'm tired of people asking because it just makes me feel like a failure. I don't even know where to start. I'm ready for the semester to be over but then again I'm not.
That's all for today. -CK

No comments:

Post a Comment