Monday, April 20, 2009

Stress

Lately I 've been so stressed that I'm rendered immobile. I've been sitting here for hours with a blank page in front of my face, thinking that I need to write something. I can't though, can write nothing meaningful or eye-catching. They're just words ... words that look/sound and--for all senses and purposes--are terrible. There's nothing more for it, but to take the process up again tomorrow ... more accurately, later today.

I'm extremely displeased when stressed. Somehow it has an effect on everything in my life. I can't function properly, feel as if I need to cry every time a hat is dropped. Do you know how many hats are dropped per second? Me neither.

I'm done. Done with making a small dent in my seemingly mountainous pile of crap. Oh, and I've deadline too! Graduation is in days. I have no job, a limited number of prospects, a mother who's breathing down my neck ... thank God for friends who understand that this isn't as easy as one feels it should be.

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment