Saturday, April 25, 2009

NCIS dilemma...dillema...??

I've been watching a lot of crime shows lately and have noticed a pattern. I'd tell you but I don't want to ruin crime shows for you. I think I'm a junkie. And I really need sleep. I've watched two discs of NCIS in the past like... I don't remember, I started some time this afternoon. I've been netflixing them since I only own the first season and now I'm mid-season four. Ziva just fell in love with this dude with radiation poisoning who was dying but the episode ended and it didn't say if he died or not. Now I've got to put in the next disc. I seriously have issues.
I can't decide who's my favorite chick. I mean clearly out of the guys it's gotta be Dinozzo. He's hysterical. A bit obnoxious at times but his constant movie references I find charming. Plus he has no real competition. I guess Gibbs is awesome so maybe he has a chance but he's always like building a boat in his basement and like he quit and now he's back and he's started a new boat. I'm really confused on how he got rid of the one he was building last season before he "retired." Like how do you get something that big out of your basement? Sadly McGee has no chance. He kinda weirds me out a little.
So here' the dillema. Pretty sure I didn't spell that right. I really like Kate cause Kate was awesome and I own season one so I'm a little bias but Ziva is also seriously kickass. I have problems choosing who's my favorite and Abby is wicked awesome as well. Plus Pauley Perrette is a very cool singer. But each of them are seriously awesome in their own ways. Abby is just like completely out there with all the tattoos and the black, Kate had her sarcasm and quick wit and then Ziva is Mossad and can kick anyone's ass she wants to. Plus she speaks like 8 languages and her version of American idioms are much better than ours. "American idioms drive me up the hall."
I think I really need sleep. Clearly being half asleep will not help me in this dillema. dilemma? dilemme? none of those look right and I'm too lazy too check. or to tired. Okay, i'm out. Hope you guys are having a fun weekend! -CK

No comments:

Post a Comment