Sunday, April 5, 2009

I just can't get you out of my head...

So, I find that every time we karaoke I get the most bizarre songs stuck in my head and they last for days. This is probably because we sing bizarre songs most of the time. This time it is "The Loco-motion" by Kylie Minogue. I've wanted to sing that one since I saw the video this summer so I guess it's really my fault. What do you guys do when you get songs stuck in your heads? Mine refuse to leave my head until they are replaced by another. For instance, "The Loco-motion" has just replaced "Pop Muzik" by M. We did "Carrieoke" for my 21st and my friend sang it. After that I couldn't stop singing it and actually taught it to my niece and nephew. I'm pretty sure my sister and brother-in-law hate it now since all the kids do when I come over is sing it. It's cute though.
Anyway, just for your pleasure, here's the awesome Kylie Minogue version of the song.
-CK

2 comments:

  1. I like this song and have heard it my whole life...but I never knew it was by her...and that she's been around that long. crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's actually originally sang by little eva in the 60's. then grand funk railroad in the 70's. kylie minogue brought it back in the 80's. i think that little eva's version is the most common.

    ReplyDelete