Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dependability

I was on internet forever last Sunday, trying to figure out something to blog. I kept rereading what has been blogged and well, nothing came to me. I can't really say that I have anything to blog about this week, either... so this is kind of random. I've been noticing lately how when certain people hang out with certain people they change. That sounds confusing, but I don't know how to say it any other way. I'm probably the same way, I just don't see it unless it's pointed out to me. It just amazes me how much impact one person can have on another person, good or bad. How they act, how they hold themselves, what they wear, when they talk on the phone, who they text, etc... Maybe it's because I try to be independent that this dependability that people have on each other can drive me insane, but I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment