Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Final Count

This is it, we are down to the final count of the semester, and here's the thing...I am going to die.  I think it might be by suffocation of text books or possibly by multiple paper cuts.  I haven't decided yet which is worse yet, but due to the amount of work that I have to do at the moment I'm seriously thinking that option A would be better then having to do all the things that are currently stacking up on my desk.  
If I could have anything in the world right now, it would be that life would pause for just a few seconds so that I could take a breath, sit down, and not do anything if only just for awhile.  I would like to continue on, but as the stack of papers begin to teeter quite dangerously next to me, I think I might need to stop and move away. If I am not in class on Monday, you may correctly assume that I am dead and are cordially invited to my funeral.  Lunch provided

No comments:

Post a Comment