Sunday, April 19, 2009

naught but this and that

These posts are becoming harder and harder to complete. I know part of it is the longing I have to be finished with this stage of my schooling, and part because I am growing more weary as the days slowly ebb by. I feel like I lack the will to complete such onerous and arduous tasks as the end of the semester holds.
About all that holds my interest for more than a few eye-blinks is reading. By losing myself in someone else's world the other tasks do not seem manageable, but something changes. Maybe it provides me with the break I need, maybe the story inspires me to trudge along, maybe the characters begin to rub off on me and I feel that I can go on. I don't know which it is. What I do know is that this post is at an end and 'A Clash of Kings' by George R. R. Martin is being picked up once again

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment