Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow Days...

I love snow… I really do! Every winter when I was in elementary and high school I can remember waking up almost everyday to call the school hotline in high hopes that there would at least be a late start – even though those days sometimes seemed longer then the days where we were at school all day. Just the thought of not having to go to school on time, I enjoyed. Now, I still love snow… but when I look outside and see that it’s snowed knowing that I have to drive somewhere I cringe. Watching snow fall is usually pretty and relaxing, but the stress of ice and snow together, not good. I remember when that movie “Snow Day” came out so long ago… we never had quite that kind of adventure when I was that age. But, I think a snow day on a campus with so many other people could be a blast! I highly doubt it would ever happen…but ya never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment