Friday, January 16, 2009

Changes

I find that at the beginning of each new semester everything seems a little hectic. I have yet to fully figure out my daily routine so I constantly feel as though I'm missing something. Not only has my class schedule changed, but add a new soccer schedule on top of that and it seems as though I am constantly going and doing something. From work, to class, to lifting and practices sometimes it seems as though I will never have a spare moment this semester. However, talk to me in a week or so and I can almost guarantee I will feel much more in control and comfortable with my new schedule. I think it is simply all the changes that can sometimes throw a person out of whack. We all go through different changes all the time and it always takes time to adjust. Sometimes the changes are good, and other times they are not and it leads us to sit and long for the way things used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment