Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dragon-Flower Boots

It's a little intimidating looking at this white screen and trying to think of something to write for everyone to see. I search deep within my soul to come up with a topic. Maybe the attacks in Gaza? No, I don't know enough about the situation. Maybe the presidential race this last year? No, too political. How about the weather we have been having? No, that's only talked about between people who don't know each other well enough to talk about something different. Then how about my flower print gardening boots? Yes.
I bought these boots a couple years ago even though I didn't have the money to do it. I take after my father who can't sleep at night so he buys things from infomericals. The thing that attracted me most to them was the color. After thoroughly examing the boots at home I'm surprised the woman who sold them to me didn't think I was on drugs. That is one of the most trippy designs I have ever seen with all its flowers and dragons. Nonetheless, these boots are beautiful to me. So please, don't be a hater of the dragon-flower boots, but love them as if they were yours.

"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face." --Jack Handey

No comments:

Post a Comment